Monday, April 25, 2011

We Did It!... Sort of

We finally bought a house!!!  Sort of.  I say sort of because we haven't closed yet.  Closing is supposed to happen sometime in early May.  I've known too many people to close so much later than they expected that I'm not holding my breath for a specific date.  I'm just glad we found one that would accept our offer.  I think we made some where around 10 offers on different places before we found this place.  It is in the Village of Minooka which is the neighboring village of Channahon.  The village lines are somewhat obscure so it is really like one big village commonly referred to as Chanooka.  We are very excited about our first home and can't wait to move in and paint!!  I'll post more pictures as we move in, for now I'll show you the front and back of the house.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! It's beautiful and I can't wait for a "tour" of the inside.