Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Choo Choo Johnny's

After a great morning at the Children's museum we decided to check out a restaurant I was told about called Choo Choo Johnny's.  The website makes the place sound like the train lover's dream.  We all couldn't wait to take the boys and see the look on their faces.  I'm not sure that I have ever given anything a bad review on my blog, but I can't help but do so now.  The boys had a good time and that is all that matters, but it was pretty lame.  It is a franchise so it is quite possible that another place does it better, but this will be one I never visit again.  It is a great idea and with a little more effort could have been a fabulous place frequented by numerous families.  But as I said, the boys had fun so I guess was worth the $50 plus we spent on food that we couldn't eat.

 Here comes the train delivering our food.



What would a train restaurant be without a train ride?

I would love to know if anyone has visited another Choo Choo Johnny's and had a great time.

No comments: