Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Things We Do

We had lots of fun filled days when my parents were here.  It was a lot of fun and very exhausting.  I don't always remember to bring and camera, and when I do I'm not always good about taking pictures.  Here are some odds and ends from the rest of our week.

 If there is a carousel and we are with grandma, we ride the carousel.

 Gus wasn't sure about riding something that went up and down...so my mom ended up holding him the rest of the time.

 John's school took a field trip to the Rialto to see a puppet play of three Eric Carle books.

It was actually really cool.  John enjoyed himself, Gus sat still and Anders slept...life was good.

I have to give my dad props.  On several occasions he was the only one able to get Anders to calm down and fall asleep.

 We read and read and read and then read some more.

 We also played lots of games.  I shouldn't say 'we' here because I didn't play any games.  I also didn't like a whole lot of board games as a child...so I pass the game playing off to any willing participant.


And, after all of the outings and the playing and the reading....
 they slept,

and slept,

and slept.

One of them tried really hard not to sleep...but lost the battle in the end.

No comments: