Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You Get to Vote

***You voted and I listened.  The paisley background won by a mile.  I closed the polls early due to the fact that no one had voted for the previous background.  Thanks everyone!**

Sometimes I spend hours on my blog.  I intend to sit down for 5 minutes and write a post and, before I know it, I'm in the wee hours of the morning.  I've changed my background several times but because of some layout changes that won't be the case any longer.  I have created two backgrounds and now, since I can never choose, I want you to choose.




The choices are the current blog background and header or this paisley one.

All you have to do from here is click on your choice to your right.


I have also changed the blog a lot by putting static pages at the top.  Have fun looking around and don't forget to vote!






No comments: