Tuesday, January 15, 2013

John's School Program

I'm here, I'm here.  I promise I'm still here.  I've been a tad busy lately and the time I have to sit at the computer is limited.  And I would prefer to use that limited time to sleep.  But I'm sorely behind in blogging.  So here goes...

John had a school program before Christmas.  John had a little speaking part which I think he was excited about, even though he never said so.  He begrudgingly practiced the line with us and kept telling me, "I got it, I got it.  How hard is it to memorize two sentences?"

 Anders had a great time people watching before the show.

Gus got a little bored waiting for the show to start and asked if I would take his picture.  I would have thought he would have given me a genuine smile since he asked for the picture. Oh well.

 John heading up on stage with his class.  The lady in red is his teacher, Ms. Georgis.  Or as all the other teachers and parents call her, Gorgeous Georgis.

John's class.
It was a cute little performance. John had a great time and did a great job with his 2 sentences.  My video came out too dark to post, but it was funny watching him dance while he was singing.  He is such a ham!

No comments: