Saturday, January 26, 2013

Jim Gill

I had the pleasure of seeing Jim Gill at Gus's school.  For those of you who don't know of Jim Gill, he is pretty cool.  I use a lot of his music for Toddler Time at the library.  They are great songs that get the kids moving and thinking.  When I found out that he was coming to Gus's school, I was pretty excited.  If you would have told me 10 years ago that I would be excited to see a guy like Jim Gill I would have told you that you were crazy.  I guess I'm the crazy one.


 He plays his banjo for most of the songs.

 He also does funny songs about sneezing.  It's a great way to teach your kids to cover their sneezes.

 Audience participation is a must.


The kids even learned one of his songs and performed for him.

Life is so much better when you can dance and sing as a family.

No comments: