Sunday, June 13, 2010

Casa Bonita

Casa Bonita is a Mexican restaurant here in Denver.  People don't go for the food, but rather the experience as you can watch a western type cop and robber play and cave divers.  The restaurant also has a gift shop, arcade, a man dressed up as a gorillla, puppet shows and a tour through a dark cave.  We went to Casa Bonita when we first moved here two years ago but haven't been back since.  The preschool where I work part-time was having their end of school field trip at Casa Bonita, so I took John and he had a wonderful time.  All the kids seemed to enjoy themselves.
John enjoyed watching the show so much I had a hard time getting him to eat his food.

Look how nicely he is sitting there.  I think I need to bring Miss Renee and Miss Charla home with me.

It was a great class trip.  John even took a nice long nap when we got home.


No comments: