Tuesday, June 1, 2010

August's New Do

I have to say right up front that I won the argument.  Not only did I win, but Hans claims that I've never been more right and he has never been more wrong about any one thing.  This is not to say that I've never been right before.  I'm often times right, but I guess just not this right.  Hans finally caved in and let me take August to get his hair cut.  I've been trimming his hair for a few months now, but it just got out of control.  Hans wanted to keep his hair the length it was.  He was afraid if it was shorter it would look like he was bald or sickly. - No offense to all the bald men out there.  My handsome father in-law is bald by choice and as he says, he is "super-natural". -  When Gus started sporting the Justin Bieber hairdo, Hans knew we had to get it cut.

Before...
He is a cutie, but that hair is just out of control.  It looked especially spectacular when he would run his yogurt filled hands through his luxurious locks.  As you can tell, he is fussing to me about something while showing me his big muscles....boys.

After...
MUCH better!  He looks handsome and well-behaved...don't let him fool you.

And, here is John's new summer do.  John thinks he looks more like his daddy like this.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love their new cuts! I'm looking forward to how easy Jaden's hair will be after having 3 girls with long hair! :)