Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Visit from the Grandparents

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my parents drove in the day after Christmas.  We had a fun filled week so I thought I'd share some highlights of the week.
Hans and I had a Voters Meeting on Sunday, so my parents took the boys to McDonalds, then back home for some playtime.
They both enjoy the play cube they got for Christmas.

Playing a letter game with Grandpa.

John being an octopus.

Wrestling with Grandpa

Helping Daddy make dinner.

Gus' favorite pastime.

The Movies
My mom and I took John to see 'The Princess and the Frog."

 
We got there a little early and had to wait to get into the theater.  John was so excited to see the movie that he could hardly wait, but popcorn helped pass the time.

Painting
My mom found a crocodile to paint.  John loves painting.

The Hat
My dad brought this Cowboys Santa hat and Hans was just fine wearing it until we got out the camera.
But John had no problem wearing his Cowboys hat.






No comments: