Friday, July 10, 2009

A Time to Remember

Every once in a while I will go through old pictures to remember and reflect on my life in different stages. I love the memories that come flooding back with each picture. Today this post is all about two children that have played a very significant role in not only my life, but of Hans and John's lives too. Sorry, these pictures are not in order.

Emily use to come to work with me at Alfred Angelo. She loved being around all the dresses and tiaras.


She also came to many football games with me when I was teaching colorguard. We just talked last month about how she wanted to try out for colorguard when she is in high school.


Graysen and John at a fair.


We were celebrating Christmas and Graysen's second birthday.


Emily just loved holding John.




At my wedding.


This was when Hans came to visit me, before we were engaged.




Graysen's first birthday.




A month or so after Graysen was born.


Emily's first day of school.






In the waiting room at the children's hospital. We were waiting to scrub up and see Graysen.


On my most recent visit to Texas Emily got to meet Gus.


I am extremely thankful to have these kids in my life. I am also thankful that I have such wonderful memories to share with my children one day. I am not sure if I will ever be allowed to see or talk to these two again, but I hope they remember the good times and that I love them more than words can say.

No comments: