Sunday, July 12, 2009

New York Trip

On our way to the cottage we stopped for the night at my Aunt Diane's house in Fredonia, NY. We happened to stop on the same night that Jimmy had is first soccer game of the season.





Jimmy and Hans ALWAYS play Wii Maden when we are in town. Since Jimmy had a soccer game they couldn't play the night we stayed with them, so Jimmy, Ericka and Diane came to see us at my grandparent's house. This is what we saw all day.


Later, my Aunt Nancy, Uncle Greg and their kids Harrison and Alli came over. It was Wii maddness. Jimmy also gave John a little controller that wasn't plugged in so he could "play".


I find the next sequence of pictures funny. I was trying so hard to get all of the kids in a picture, but it just didn't work. The last picture is as good as it gets.




Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments: