Friday, October 24, 2014

My Travels Abroad: Rhine River Cruise & Wine Tasting

On our way to France we enjoyed a 2 hour Rhine River Cruise.  The scenery was absolutely breathtaking. 

 We didn't have time to explore the town where we caught the boat.  But we did have time to snap a picture and buy chocolate croissants.  I sure do miss those chocolate croissants.

 There were beautiful castles all along the Rhine river. 

 I would love to live in one of these villages.

 Each village had a beautiful church.

 Not far from the beautiful church was a beautiful castle on a hill.


 Beautiful couple.

The weather, scenery, and company were wonderful.

We departed the ship just steps away from the quaint wine shop where we were scheduled to have a wine tasting.  I enjoyed myself so much that I didn't take one single picture.  Thanks to Stacy and Solveig for the pics.

A chocolate croissant for breakfast, a small plate of fries for lunch and 6 wine tastings make for one happy Katie.

No comments: