Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Travels Abroad: La Petite Pierre

The wine tasting was our last stop in Germany.  We were officially France bound.  We arrive in La Petite Pierre right around dinner time.  We had the most amazing dinner at the Hotel Des Vosges.  It was the BEST food we had the entire trip. I didn't want the dinner to end.  I want to make my way there again just to eat.

After the most delicious dinner we all took a walk through town to have a service in their beautiful church.

 Okay, if I can't have a castle I'll settle for this place.

 After a short service in the village church we walked back to the hotel to get a good nights sleep.

 This was the view standing in front of the hotel.  Breathtaking.

 The churches in all of these towns actually looked like churches and stood apart from the other buildings.

This was the view from our room.
The next day we were headed to Paris!


No comments: