Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It's the Little Things

It's little things that make me so very happy.  These three bring me so much joy.  And pain.  I haven't forgotten the pain.  All I hear right now is screaming and hitting coming from the playroom.  But I'm choosing to focus on the joy.

 The boys got these new egg chairs for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Huebel.  They love them!

 I have to soak up all of these harmonious moments.

When I saw this picture I said "Hey, Gus has pants on!!"  That is pretty rare.  Gus wearing pants and asking to paint 2 minutes after his grandparents arrived make this one special picture.

My boys tell me they love me constantly.  Their father has taught them well when it comes to giving compliments.  But it is moments like these when they aren't actively trying to be sweet or thoughtful that make my heart super happy.

No comments: