Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hans on Issues Etc.

My hubby was on Issues Etc. Thursday.  I'm actually quite surprised he didn't advertise the event himself on Facebook.  This isn't the first time he has been asked on the show, but don't ask me when he was previously on.  I'm not a good wife in that way.  Hans told me about his phone-in appearance the day before and I asked if the topic was something he had written a blog about or the topic of one of his Lutheran Satire vidoes.  This was the case the last time he was asked on the show.  When he told me "no" I asked him why they asked him to be on the show.  He just looked at me and said, "Because I'm a brilliant theologian." To which I replied, "Well, you're a good theologian."   My husband needs to be brought back down to earth sometimes.   

If you'de like to listen to the show click here.

And I thought I'd be a nice wife by looking up the other times he was on the show which you can listen to here and here.

No comments: