Monday, August 20, 2012

Painting

What do you do when you visit with two very artistic girls?  You paint of course!  Eva and Machara love anything artsy and you will often find them painting or coloring.  Andrina even has an easel set up in her kitchen with paints that are easily accessible.  I don't think it took long for Andrina to figure out why I have my paints in a locked cabinet.

Beautiful Machara

 The painting started off civilly.  Eva looks like she is sad, but I assure you this was her concentration face.

Aunt Andrina, the art enabler, with the kiddos.  If you notice the paint on John's face...this is where it started to turn messy.

The boys decided to show everyone why we don't paint very often.

Eva thought it looked fun, but decided to paint her face in a girly sort of way.  Meaning it was easy clean-up.  I love how her birdhouse is completely pink.

 Machara opted to keep her artistic designs on her craft and not her face.

 Gus got paint in his mouth.  I'm not sure why he keeps painting so close to his mouth...or his eye.

 Anders just painted everything.

Really.  Everything.  Andrina just laughed and laughed.  Keep laughing, Andrina.  It won't be long before Michael starts to do all of this boy stuff.

Believe it or not, I was so busy hosing off kids that I didn't actually get a picture of their cute birdhouses.  You'll just have to take me at my word that they are cute.  And that the kids actually painted them.

No comments: