Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Knitting

You probably saw the title of this post and thought I had taken up knitting.  Boy were you wrong.  I have nothing against knitting but I just can't add another thing to my schedule at the moment.  Kelsey is the knitter and she brought her stuff with her when she came to visit.  She is pretty good too.  She knit me a scarf last year and I love it.  So Kelsey had some down time and decided to knit...this is important to note so people don't start feeling like I worked her to the bone while she was here.  John thought the whole process looked interesting and wanted to give it a try.  Kelsey was kind enough to show him what to do.



Deep in concentration.

John kind of forgot all about this until he saw these pictures.  Then he tells me that he would like to "continue with the needle thing".  He was a little upset when I told him that I don't know how to knit.  After a moment he said, "Well, that's okay.  Kelsey can just come and stay with us again."  So Kelsey, if you have an opening next summer, instead of bringing paint clothes, you can just bring knitting needles.

No comments: