Friday, December 4, 2009

Always Watching and Learning

Gus just loves to watch people, but especially his brother.  John teaches Gus a lot of things; some good, some bad.  I love when John is dancing around or just being silly and Gus just watches intently then gets all crazy himself.  Sometimes John is a little too crazy for Gus, but I'm sure someday Gus will be too crazy for the next teeny Fiene.
 
"Are you sure you are supposed to do that?"

"Well, it looks fun so I'm going to give it a try."

John is also the only one that can get Gus to "talk" on command.  Hans and I can say "Gus, say ma ma ma" or "da da da", all day long and he just looks at us and smiles.  John can say, "Say ma ma ma," or "da da da", and most of the time Gus does it.





2 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures of your boys are ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE how the younger ones watch their older siblings. Well, usually it is a good thing until I hear Makayla talking to me with the same attitude that her older sisters do. Oh, well. :)

Thank you for the offer of boy clothes....I think Jaden is set for now with what I got from Connie and Melissa.....plus, Christmas is around the corner. :)

Now, if you have a girl....I've got clothes for you!! :)

Marcia said...

Gus couldn't ask for a more exciting role model!