Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Park Fun

What should you do when faced with 100+ degree heat?  Hit the park, of course!  But we didn't stay long so I told the boys to make it count.  Boy did they.  By the way, I could really use some of this heat right about now.

 Gus is getting a little more brave with climbing.

 He still hasn't mastered it yet.  And, yes, I'm the mom who takes a picture of the fall.  He was okay...no tears.

I was proud he wasn't deterred by the fall and tried to make his way up the wall again.  This time he succeeded.  Too bad I didn't get a picture of that.



 Anders wasn't as adventurous for a change and needed Grandma to carry him around.

 Swings are always a big hit.

 I wanted to get on the swings too.  At least there would have been a breeze.

 They had a wonderfully sweaty time.


No comments: