Thursday, August 29, 2013

SNAG Golf

Since John wants to try everything once before repeating a sport I signed him up for SNAG golf this summer.  I am assuming it is pretty much the same as a regular group golf class just with bigger putters and bigger balls.  The kids used ball the size of tennis balls.

 John loved it.  Golf requires a different kind of athleticism and focus.  It's just what John needs.

 The boys had fun running around the golf course while John played.  The boys thought this was the "best picture ever" because it looks like Anders has lasers shooting from his eyes.

 Even though it was a group lesson the kids each got some individual attention.



 The kids would be divided into teams and play a game where they would try to hit the balls to different targets.  John was able to hit the farthest targets so he was a popular guy among the other SNAG golfers.

 There is my ham!

He looks so grown up golfing.  I'd like to say look at that nice form, but I can't because I have no idea what nice form is.  I think he looks good though.  I'm anxious to see how he does with an actual putter and golf ball.

No comments: