Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Sickling

Right before Christmas, Anders came down with what we think was the flu.  Luckily (and amazingly) no one else in the house was infected.  But poor Anders threw up for 4 days.  It was pathetic and a little annoying.  Annoying because Anders didn't know how to make it to the bathroom...or even a hard surfaced floor.  He would just puke where ever he was.  Then Fritz, being the dog he is, would try to help us clean it up which just made Hans and I want to throw up.  At one point Anders threw up, Fritz came to clean up and then Anders threw up on Fritz.  I threw everyone in the bathtub.  This made for an eventful 4 days.

He was so tired that he fell asleep on the kitchen floor.  Being the excellent mom that I am, I covered him and let him sleep there for over an hour.

No comments: