Friday, November 9, 2012

Fun with Debbie and Pam

I got so behind on blogging lately that I opened my pictures to look for something else and discovered a HUGE file full of pictures from Debbie and Pam.  I'm thinking the next adventure needs to be Katie, Debbie, and Pam and leave the boys at home with dad.  I have a feeling the boys would protest.  We might have a riot on our hands.

 Isn't this a cool picture?  I'm sure the boys just LOVED all of the boats.

 John has a need for speed.  I have a need for him to sit still.


 Where there are hula hoops there is John.

I know these next few pictures were taken at the zoo.
 The boys had a great time painting their faces.
 No surprise that Gus decided to use red.
 John is really concentrating.
When they were done they looked something like this.  They were pretty proud of themselves.  It's no wonder the boys have so much fun when they are with Debbie and Pam.


2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so jealous!!! I need a Debbie and Pam in Texas! Lol!!!

It looks like the boys had a great time!

Unknown said...

I know! I'm very lucky.