Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Birthday Cake

Debbie and Pam gave me this...
...for my birthday.

They gave it to me a couple of days early thinking Hans could make a birthday cake for me using the new airbrush.  There was NO WAY I was letting Hans get his hands on this.  It actually has to be cleaned out immediately after each use.  I actually wanted to be able to use it myself.  So on my birthday I made my own cake.  I didn't really care how it looked when it was done.  It was a day to try out new cake and frosting recipes and use my new airbrush.

 This was the end result.  The flowers are made from marshmallows, first cut then sprayed.

The cake was lopsided and not smooth, but it tasted good, I had fun making it, and I found some new recipes.  Oh, and I got to use my cool, new airbrush.

No comments: