Monday, March 21, 2011

Just a Thought

I was just thinking the other day that I should buy stock in a few items.

1. Diapers.  Do I even have to explain?  I have two kids in diapers and spend an absolutely ridiculous about of money on things my kids poop in and I then throw away.

2.  Wipes.  Wipes are good for a ton of things.  I have containers of wipes stashed everywhere and will probably still buy them when I don't actually need to anymore.

3. Milk.  Gus has been using milk as his security item since the move and last week we went through 3 1/2 gallons.  Yep.  In just one week.  We are trying to cut down, but he doesn't feel that is necessary or just.

4.  Spray 'n Wash, Shout or any pre-wash stain treatment.  I've started buying this stuff at Sam's.  It comes in a big jug with a little hose and spray nozzle.  I go through a lot of that stuff around here.  Aside from the normal stains that come with kids we should also remember that I have boys.  But that isn't even it.  Anders feels he needs to poop on everything he wears.  I've never seen a kid poop with such force that is sends all of the yucky mess directly up the back and out the diaper.  He has it mastered, having pooped on every piece of clothing he has worn.  At least once.

I'm sure other families use these things just as much.  I'm wondering how much I would make if I owned stock in any of these companies.

2 comments:

Spoon Family said...

You crack me up!

Unknown said...

From the description of your habits of use, perhaps I should buy stock in these companies.