Thursday, March 10, 2011

February Stuff

As if my picture taking, or lack thereof, weren't bad enough already, it got significantly worse in February.  We didn't really do a whole lot in February aside from looking at about a bajillion houses.  At the very end of February we moved into a cute little 2 bedroom Cape Cod style house.  It is small, but works.  The boys got their trains back and I got my baking stuff back.  I also got to do our taxes...fun, fun.

As sad as it may be, I can sum the whole month of February up into one post.  Sad, but true.  Here goes.  We all got sick, but not all at the same time.  It seemed to pass itself around a few times, getting a new and exciting symptom with each pass.  A couple of times we got a hotel room in hopes that we would not affect the family we were staying with.  John is such a good big brother and did his best to comfort Gus and Anders when they were sick.
Poor Gus had been throwing up all day and running a fever.  He finally fell asleep and John snuggled up next to him and fell asleep.

John loves to hold Anders.  He was such a big help when I was having to take care of Gus.  He kept telling me, "Don't worry, Mommy.  I'll take care of Anders and you can take care of Gus."  So sweet.

Hey!  No one is throwing up.  This is a huge improvement.

When the boys weren't sick we would take them to the bouncy place in Channahon.  We have a monthly membership there so the boys can spend a few hours there several times a week.  They just can't get enough.  John is also helpful here and tries to lift Gus into a bouncer that is a little too big.
I can't even tell you how lucky I feel when I see this.  My boys are the best of friends.  Don't get me wrong.   They fight.  But they love each other and look out for each other.

Anders seems indifferent about the bounce place.  I'm sure he will change his tune when he can join his brothers.

Netflix was a great tool to keep everyone quiet.  And still.  Hans and the boys discovered the Spiderman cartoons.

And that is most of February for you.  I already have twice the amount of pictures for March.

No comments: