Thursday, December 20, 2012

Train Sweaters

I love when the boys have matching things.  They also like dressing alike.  I think I will take advantage of that for now.  Debbie and Pam decided to give the boys an early Christmas present before they took off for Florida.  They saw these sweaters and bought them all last year.


And as much as I would love to show you all a nice picture with their nice, new sweaters, I just can't.  These three trade off sabotaging every picture.


 I guess I did a little sabotaging of myself.  Not only are none of the boys looking at me, but you can also see my carpet cleaner in the background.


 This pose is usually an indication that I am done.  One of the boys usually ends up crying.

See?  Done.  I didn't have any tears, but I had three boys dancing and singing all over the living room.  There isn't one quiet, calm one in the bunch.

No comments: