Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Playing at the Park

The Village of Perry has a great park near my grandparents' cottage.   It is equipped with a large shallow pool for kids, a castle climbing system, merry go round, swings, and lots of room to run.  The kids always like to play at the park.

 Anders wasn't too sure about John's crazy driving.  That's okay, Anders.  I'm not ready for John to drive either.

Even though this car was yellow, Gus was calling this his Wiggles car.

This slide scared the heck out of me.  Although I'm sure I would have loved it when I was John's age.  It was tall, skinny and steep.  John felt like he needed to get a swinging start.

 Swings are always a big hit.



Gus was going through a time when he didn't like to swing.  He thought it was too scary.  My dad was doing his best to make swinging fun.  I think it worked.

No comments: