Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Park Fun

My boys have LOTS of energy.  We try to get them outside as much as possible.  It's either outside or running all through the house.  And my house is not a playground.  John and Gus don't always understand why I won't let them run circles all over the house.  I just tell John when he is old enough to have his own place he can run there, but not here.  I'm such a mean mom.

Gus likes to scope things out first.

John immediately finds something fun to do.  This thing was like a modern day merry go round.  John and Hans had a great time on this thing.


They even tried to get Gus involved but this just wasn't his thing.

Gus was only happy if he was the one pushing John round and round.

So Hans and John just decided to see how dangerous they could be without actually hurting anyone.

This was more Gus' speed.


Sadly, I realized at the park that my big boy is 4 and doesn't know how to pump on the swing.  This is our newest project.

No comments: