Monday, June 8, 2009

Receiving Email Updates

Hello Everyone,

I will be posting several pictures and stories in the next week since I'm very, very behind. I want to catch up on everything before our three week vacation when numerous other pictures will be taken and then I have even more to do and say :)

I have created a google group for you to join so that when I post something new a quick and painless email gets sent to you so you know to check the blog. I thought this was a great solution to my problem of not blogging consistently. And, (yes, I know I started a sentence with 'and'...I'll work on that) although I know some of you may check the blog on a daily basis this is probably the best way to inform those of you who don't do that but still want to see all new postings.

So, what to do, what to do? Just look to the right hand site of the blog and put your email in the spot that says Google Groups. Yes, it is that easy...I think. Some of you may have received an email inviting you to the group and may have joined that way. Basically, if I had your email already you were invited. If you didn't get an email that doesn't mean I don't like you or don't want you as part of the group. So, sign up people and keep up with my cute, cute kids!!!

No comments: