Thursday, May 1, 2014

Our New Church Building

Things have been super busy around here.  I haven't posted much because I haven't been able to sit in one place for more than 5 minutes in the past 3 weeks.  On April 9th our church closed on its new church building!  So, if I'm not at work, you are sure to find me there.




Every room needs some tender loving care.  I have spent most of my time in this lovely room that is no longer green.  This is my Swaddling Clothes room.  Which no longer looks like this.  I've had tons of help from some wonderful people in the congregation and the room looks fantastic!  So you'll just have to check back later for more current pictures.

In the meantime, bear with me.  I just need to make it through Saturday, which is our first Swaddling Clothes event in the new space, and then I might start relaxing.








No comments: