Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter Morning Pictures

I try to take a nice picture of the boys every time they get dressed up.  I know every mother tries to take pictures of their children and if you have more than one you know this is not an easy task.  But, we do it anyways.  I got the boys ready a little early so I could snap some pictures before they were given any chocolate or juice or anything else that would inevitably end up on their clothes.  Of course, Anders decided I hadn't been paying enough attention to him and had been crying right before this.




 
At least they are all looking at the camera.  Gus is going through his no smile phase.  He is a happy kid, he just doesn't feel he needs to display his happiness to others.

1 comment:

Linda said...

They are all cute, but that little Anders is adorable! Your boys are growing up too quickly!