Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Cookie Monsters

Gus is only 10 months old and he already knows what a cookie is and that he wants one.  I blame this on Hans since I'm not much of a sweets person.  Hans showed John the world of cake, cookies and ice cream and now John is passing along his knowledge to Gus.

Magically, the other day, there appeared two boxes of girl scout cookies on my kitchen table.  I think they were left by some friends of ours.  Hans and John spotted the cookies right away.  John, such a caring brother, always tells me that Gus needs a cookie too.  I don't mind if the ladies at church want to give Gus a treat, but I don't want him eating cookies everyday at home.  Today, I was on the phone and John and Gus were playing nicely in their room...or, at least that is what I thought.  I went to check on them and this is what I found...
 
Do you think he could fit anymore cookie in there?
 
Gus just loves his brother.  It helps that his brother can reach the cookies.






No comments: