Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Waiting Continues

I just wanted to keep everyone updated as to the status of my every growing belly. Yes, I still have the belly because this baby just doesn't want to meet the world right now, but it still is two weeks until my actual due date.

I've been doing weekly doctors visits for a about a month and at the last one my doctor told me it could be any day. This got Hans' hopes up and now anytime I call him or my mom they think I'm going into labor. No such luck!! I have another appointment on Monday and hopefully the doctor will find me dilated enough to start the process on Tuesday morning. If not, I am scheduled to be induced on the 23rd since the baptism is scheduled for the 29th.

I will keep you all posted as to what is going on and hopefully we will meet our little one soon.

No comments: