Sunday, August 9, 2015

Conner Prairie

While we were visiting Indiana  we took all 7 grandkids to Conner Prairie.  I've been to places like this before, but this really took the best of all of the places I've been to and mixed them into one. There was a great interactive indoor section and acres upon acres of land dedicated to hands-on activities outside.

 I asked Eva if she knew what that was and she said, "Yes, I think people straighten clothes with it."  Notice I didn't ask my boys. They would have no clue.

 Shortly after we got there the kids were all hungry.  Surprising, right?

 Hans was trying very hard to get Finley to like him.  She wasn't going for it.  She did, however, run to me once.  It just melted my heart.


 The kids loved watching the blacksmith.  

 One of the houses had a bunch of stilts for us to try.

 Hans actually did pretty well.  This comes as no surprise to me.  He's such a clown.

 Michael just watched all of us make fools of ourselves with the stilts.

 There were all kinds of animals at Conner Prairie.  These boys had fun petting the sheep.

 Finley just enjoyed walking around everywhere.  She is so cute!

 While Finley wanted nothing to do Hans, she loved John.

These two really started taking a shining to each other.  They even shared an ice cream.

It was a wonderful day and we can't wait to go again.

No comments: