Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hanging Out With Grandma

My mom flew in specifically to take the boys to A Day Out With Thomas.  But she was able to stay for almost a week so we filled it doing lots of fun stuff.

After we came home from A Day Out With Thomas the boys were still in train mode. So my mom made a track and the boys played for a long time.



We made a couple of trips to the park.  I don't always take the time to walk my kids to the neighborhood park.  I know, I know. That is bad.  But, they have a wonderful play set and sandbox in our backyard so it isn't like my kids are deprived. 

We also went to the zoo.  The zoo is always fun. 
 
 The zoo has proven to be quite a workout for me.  Pulling these three in the wagon is hard work!

 These three love looking at the animals.  I'm sure they would all love to live with the animals.  Ya know, there are some days I wouldn't be opposed to that.

My little Joeys.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

I love, love, love those little Fiene boys!