Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kelsey Comes to Visit

Kelsey is super sweet and an amazing friend.  We lived together for almost 5 years before Hans took me away.  She's never been a kid person, but she loves my kids.  I think she'll even say she still loves them after being at our house for 9 days.  That is a lot of love.  John is just in love with Kelsey.  It took Gus a few days to get used to a new person around, but by the end of her stay he was trying to say "Kelsey".  We had a lot of fun while she was here.

One day we went to the zoo. It was nice for Kelsey to see some actual animals and not boys that act like animals.

Watching the bears play.

Worn out.

Of course we did all kinds of stuff for which I forgot to bring my camera.  We explored a couple of new parks, went to an indoor play place and I put her to work helping me do some much needed yard/house work.  It was a wonderful week and we are all sad to see her go.







No comments: