Saturday, July 10, 2010

Growing Boys and Baby

I am at 24 weeks now and I had my sonogram a couple of weeks ago.  This baby is measuring right on track, which means there is hope that this one will be smaller at birth.  We didn't find out what we are having, so we will all just have to wait and see in October.  I do think that any child entering this house has no hope of being calm and quiet.

August went in for his 15 month check-up and he is a big boy.  He weighs 26.8 pounds and is 32 1/2 inches long.  That puts him in the 75th percentile for weight and the 90th for height.  Just to compare, John was only 21.8 pounds (10th percentile) and 29 1/4 inches long (5th percentile).  Needless to say, the clothes don't fit the boys the same way.
 They look the same size here, but I assure you August is much bigger.  They are both pretty cute though.  Looking at pictures of John at this age makes me miss my sweet, non-talking boy.








No comments: