Saturday, April 25, 2009

Making Cookies

John (and Hans) really wanted some cookies so I decided to be nice and make them. Hans and I are finding that we can't do anything in the kitchen without a little helper so I decided to be brave and let John help me.



He was so excited he did a little dance, it was so cute!




He loved watching it all mix together


He just asked me if we could eat it yet. I made the mistake of letting him lick the beater once and he will never forget that.


John decided that it wasn't mixing fast enough and turned it up, needless to say, flour went everywhere.


All done.


Can you tell he ate one right out of the oven? He had chocolate all over his fingers.

1 comment:

Heather said...

John looks like he could make the cookies by himself next time! lol! Very cute!