Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My brother

My brother, Mark, and his business partner, Ryan, own a company called "All Signs and Tint."

You can check out their website www.allsignsandtint.com
They do wonderful work like most new business owners they have worked and continue to work hard to keep the company thriving.

They've had two big events in the past couple of weeks, and although I have ZERO pictures because my brother doesn't think to take them, Ryan's sisters somehow got pictures and I'll refer you to their blogs.

The first event was All Signs and Tint had the opportunity to the windows of a house being built by Home Extreme Makeover in Keller, Texas. The house had about 49 windows which is a lot of work and the guys scrounged up all of their employees and trusted friends to tint all of the windows in one day. Heather has pictures of the big reveal here.

The second event was the ribbon cutting ceremony at their store. They have had the store for a few months but have just now joined the Chamber of Commerce. I think this was a very smart move and should bring them some good business...but what do I know? Melissa has picture of this here. For those of you who have never seen my brother he is the one standing to the far right in the first picture.

I wish both guys all the best!

No comments: