Monday, October 6, 2008

Every life counts

Residents in Colorado have a great opportunity on November 4th to make a difference in the life of an unborn child.

The question you’ll vote on November 4, 2008 is just this simple:
Amendment Question #48:
“Shall there be an amendment to the Colorado constitution defining the term “person” to include any human being from the moment of fertilization as “person” is used in those provisions of the Colorado constitution relating to inalienable rights, equality of justice, and due process of law?”
YES on 48!

I would think this would be an easy YES for everyone but as I live in liberal city I see that it isn't. It is very difficult for me to take a walk with my family in our neighborhood and see every other house have a sign in their yard saying "No to 48, it simply goes too far". I find myself very angry with these people, most of whom have young kids of their own. What are they teaching their children?

For me the choice for any presidential candidate is easy. How can I trust a man or woman to run our country if they don't value each and every life?

No comments: